- Booxter helps you track your collections of books, music, movies and comics on your Mac.
It is powerful, fun, and easy to use.
Don't forget to download the free iPhone companion app that will scan barcodes into Booxter and also let you export your collections to your iPhone or iPod Touch!
Booxter has 3 viewing modes to make it easy to manage your items:
-List: A standard list of items, row-by-row, with columns that you can customize.
-Filter: Lets you drill down by various attributes to quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
-Tag: Illustrates item counts by their sizes in a large grouping of tags.
There are 3 ways to scan barcodes and have items added to Booxter.
-Video: Use your iSight video camera (or other webcam or camcorder) to scan in barcodes visually.
-Wireless: Use a Bluetooth barcode scanner to scan in barcodes wirelessly.
-USB: Use a tethered USB barcode scanner to enter barcodes quickly and easily.
(Barcode scanning can be done with books, music and movies; comic book barcode scanning is not currently supported).
Booxter can search many different online sources. More are being added. If you would like a certain source supported, let us know.
-Amazon US, UK, FR, DE, IT, JP, CA, ES
-Library of Congress (US)
-British Library (GB)
-Bibliothèque Nationale de France (FR)
-Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (DE)
-National Diet Library (JP)
-National Library of Australia (AU)
-Koninklijke Bibliotheek (NL)
-Internet Bookshop Italia (IT)
-National Library of Poland (PL)
-National Library of Norway (NO)
-National Library of Sweden (SE)
-National Library of Denmark (DK)
-National Library of Brazil (BR)
-Grand Comics Database (US)
There are 3 ways to print from Booxter.
-Single item: Print out a single item per page.
-Multiple items: Print out multiple items per page, like a spreadsheet.
-Labels: Print out labels that you can attach to your items.
Wait, there's more!
Smart lists: Create dynamic, intelligent lists to help you keep track of things easily.
Import: Import from comma or tab-delimited text files, or from a number of other products.
Export to files: Export to a variety of formats, including CSV, XML, HTML, BibTeX and more.
Export to iPhone/iPod Touch: With the free companion app, conveniently carry your collections with you.
Export to iPod Classic: Export to an older iPod Classic.
Lending: Keep track of items that you've lent out, integrated with your Address Book.
Game: Play a quiz game based upon the items in your collection.
Localization: Localized in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.
Check out the Tips and Tricks section from the Help menu to learn more about the many great things that Booxter has to offer.
Whats New in Version 2.7.5
- Fixed out of memory bug when importing large numbers of items from a text file.
- Fixed resizing columns bug.
- Fixed Amazon book search bug (US, UK, FR, DE, CA, IT, ES, JP).
- Fixed Amazon music search bug (US, UK, FR, DE, CA, IT, ES, JP).
- Fixed Amazon movie search bug (US, UK, FR, DE, CA, IT, ES, JP).
- Fixed Chapters.ca book search bug (CA).
- Fixed Koninklijke Bibliotheek book search bug (NL).
- Fixed bol.nl music search bug (NL).
- Fixed InBook.pl book search bug (PL).
- Fixed Submarino.com.br book search bug (BR).
What's New in Version 2.7.6
- Fixed Amazon description search bug.
- Fixed BOL_IT book, music and movie search bug.
- Fixed Inmondadori.it book, music and movie search bug.
- Fixed National Library of Denmark (DK) book search bug.
- Fixed Submarino.br book search bug.
- Fixed AddressBook bug.
- Fixed iPhone sharing bug.
What's New in Version 2.7.8
- Fixed Amazon UPC search bug.
- Fixed chapters.indigo.ca book search bug.
- Fixed submarino.br book search bug.
What's New in Version 2.7.9
- Fixed Amazon author search.
- Fixed Amazon price search.
- Fixed ISBN handling.
- Fixed text file importing.
Booxter - 2.7.5 [UB/KG] CORE
Download from Netload | Extabit | Zippyshare
Netload | Extabit | Putlocker
Extabit - Datafile - Mirror
Extabit - Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Oboom