- If you pay bills, you need Chronicle.
It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans-- in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That's why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn't running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
• Never forget a bill -- get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn't running.
• Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle's integrated browser, or your default browser.
• Keep proof of all your payments -- store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
• Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
MACWORLD gives Chronicle 4.5 out of 5 mice:
"Chronicle is one of the slickest finance apps available for the Mac. It’s easy to use and easy on the eyes, and it’s worthy of a spot on anyone’s Dock." -Macworld.com, 1/19/12
Syncing is built in:
You can sync Chronicle data with multiple Macs using Dropbox, details below!
You can sync Chronicle's reminders to iOS: http://go.littlefin.com/cloud
See a quick start video at chronicleapp.com
Chronicle also includes an optional in-app purchase: E-Mail Reminders-- With e-mail reminders, you can be notified when your bills are due right in your inbox. Perfect for those whose inbox is their to-do list.
What Others Are Saying:
"Chronicle is an excellent App that has enabled me, once and for all to control my Bills and no longer have any surprises."
--MacUpdate User Review
"A great simple app to keep track of your monthly bills."
--The Easy Mac
"Simple yet powerful, with all the features I need and a very good interface" --MacStories
Whats New in Version 5.2.2
- Updated to require Mac OS 10.8
– Fixed an issue that could case a crash at launch.
- Fixed an issue with web view not displaying correctly.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
- Updated design
- Improved behavior of editing notes, you can now enter line breaks and longer notes
- Added "Open in Safari" button to internal browser.
- Improved display of income information
- Bug fixes
The demo version available for download is 5.3.2. The Mac App Store version is 5.3.1.
Re-added the option to display the current balance, due to popular request. Click on the "Expected Balance" text to toggle between the current and expected balance.
Fixed a bug where Chronicle might not ask for permission to access calendar on the latest version of OS X (necessary for Calendar reminders).
Fixed a bug where the amount due for the current month would include bills due in the same month next year.
Fixed a couple minor visual bugs.
NEW FEATURE: Optional weekend avoidance: bills can automatically adjust due date if they fall on a weekend.
NEW FEATURE: Income improvements. Improved interface for income handling, and paydays now appear on the calendar.
IMPROVED: Updated, cleaner design with smoother animations.
IMPROVED: Clicking a date on the calendar now highlights all bills due on that date.
FIX: Fixed problem where some items would get duplicated on the calendar.
FIX: Other minor visual & bug fixes.
Extabit - Datafile
DataFile - Extabit - Mirror
DataFile - Mirror
Chronicle - 5.3.2 [Intel/K]
Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Oboom
Chronicle - 5.5.0 [Intel/KG]
Datafile - Oboom
Chronicle - Bill Management 5.5.0
Chronicle - Bill Management 5.5.0.dmg
Chronicle - Bill Management