- Turn your Mac into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world move in real-time.
Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), Cable News Network (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking service around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of May 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
Please note that coverage will vary.
Find out what you can do to help increase Flightradar24's coverage in your area:
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or it's interpretation or it's contrary to this agreement.
Whats New in Version 2.0
* Retina support added.
* Airport filter added.
* New data delivery system, less data consumed, faster response in some cases.
* Improved airport arrival board.
* New departure board.
* New settings for visibility, pick the data sources or kinds of traffic to show.
* Improved graphics handling, including faster drawing when there's much to draw.
This will be the last* release for the 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 OS X versions.
Next up will be supporting the OS X build in maps in from 10.9.
(* last, unless there will be a need for a bug fix release)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Bug fix for older OS X systems.
Flightradar24 - 1.7 [Intel/K] fiekert123
Netload Extabit Putlocker
Extabit - Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Extabit - Mirror
Direct Download - Oboom - Uploaded - Mirror
DataFile - Mirror - Mirror
DataFile - Mirror - Mirror