- Full-featured Usenet newsreader
Completely rewritten for OS X Yosemite.
Threaded discussions - follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
Powerful filtering - extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
Multiple server support - download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers simultaneously.
Effortless file uploading - drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click.
Integrated image viewing - view pictures directly with built-in image gallery.
Post processing - full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
Whats New in Version 5.07
- Added Copy Self option to aliases.
- Added "Export as nzb..." command for selected files in message list.
- Updated SMTP code to support StartTLS connections on port 587.
- Added option to Hide Activity Window after all connections have finished.
- Column settings can now be adjusted by Cmd-clicking in the message list column headers.
- Improved performance loading image viewer for large subscriptions.
- Fixed the loading of secure "https" links directly in the message window.
- Fixed cases where toolbar buttons didn't update in response to completed network activity.
- Fixed potential crash when selecting Drafts or Sent in the Browser window.
- Fixed potential crash replying to a message.