- Imagine an App that captures your emotions, feelings and look while you're using your Mac!
Pictary will take care of all that!
It creates a personal diary but instead words it uses pictures to capture you and others in front of your Mac.
Utilizing the built in Camera it takes pictures every time you start, unlock or wakeup your Mac as well as every time a song is played in iTunes.
You can capture images instantly with a single button click.
You can set a automatic timer to capture images periodically - as long as you want.
Pictary easily allows you to create "time lapse" movies from all your pictures.
Whats New in Version 1.03
Bugfix: Removed the Software has expired Message
What's New in Version 2.0
- new and improved capture engine
- resizable application window
- image metadata
- location in exif data
- image navigation
- image sharing
- timestamps in the pictures
- improved song info rendering
- support for internet radios
- custom fonts support
- much faster video export
- Spotify support
- Retina display support
What's New in Version 2.1
- added setting to hide the dock icon
- fixed high cpu load bug on Mavericks
- improved support for multiple displays on Mavericks
- fixed video scaling bug
- reduced download size
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- fixed a bug in the timer dialog
If you like Pictary, please consider leaving a review on the AppStore. That helps us a lot.
Netload Extabit Uploaded
Extabit - Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Extabit - Mirror
DataFile - Mirror