- Screentaker is a small utility that makes creating nice screenshots for iOS apps easier by letting you apply effects to them.
Simply drop the screenshot on Screentaker or even capture a screenshot from the iOS Simulator and choose the desired device, orientation and effect.
The app is smart enough to detect the device and orientation automatically.
You can also download and install effects other users have created or create your own effects.
• Capture from iOS Simulator
• Apply effects to your screenshots
• Download and install new effects
• Create your own effects
Screentaker - Simple screenshot taking and editing for iOS apps.
Whats New in Version 1.2.3
• Fixed a problem when exporting screenshots on a MacBook Pro with Retina Display
What's New in Version 1.2.4
• Added a "Simple Device" effect that is similar to "Reflection" but without any mirroring effects at the bottom of the outputted image.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
• Small bugfixes
• Improved scaling of images when saving
What's New in Version 1.3
• The preview image can now be dragged to the Finder or other apps.
• Added support for the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s, the iPad Air and the new iPad mini.