- With Spot Maps outdated network maps are a thing of the past.
Build Live maps of your Network. Visualize your network with Spot Maps. Find network devices with Spot Maps and create a unique network map simply by dragging and dropping. Map your network floor by floor, visualize your server architecture, group all your entertainment devices and much more.
Find your network devices
Look up your network for available devices. Add custom settings for network services and scan for active devices. Spot Maps reflects our many years of experience developing network solutions for OS X.
Network Control Center
Make Spot Maps your interactive control center for everything network. Switch to Live mode to start monitoring your devices. Spot Maps indicates the state of your network devices visually in your maps. Find and access the services you need: open an SSH tunnel, start a screen sharing session, or pull up a config webpage – right from your map.
• Find devices on your network
• Create multiple maps of your network
• Drag and drop devices onto your network map
• Monitor device status with live mode
• Share and export network maps with colleagues
• Quick access to services on your network
• Save your Spot Maps documents in iCloud
Visit http://www.equinux.com/spotmaps for more information
Questions or comments? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for checking out Spot Maps!
Whats New in Version 1.2
· Spot Maps can now locate Homekit devices on your network
· We've made some design improvements for the latest versions of OS X El Capitan
Have fun with Spot Maps!
Your equinux team
Spot Maps 1.2.dmg